Library is Open
Marion Public Library is now open to the public Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Curbside pick-up is still available for patrons who wish to continue taking advantage of this service.
We do have some temporary practices and limitations in place for everyone’s safety:
- Children ARE WELCOME when with their parents.
- Computer use is by 30-minute appointment (please call to schedule your appointment). We do allow walk-ins when the computers are unoccupied.
- Congregating inside the library is discouraged, but feel free to visit with one another outside.
- Approximately 10 people will be allowed in the building at a time (this includes staff).
- Masks are mandatory for patrons 5 years or older beginning August 3rd.
- Use the hand sanitizer (provided) at entrances and exits.
- Maintain 6 ft. social distancing at all times.
- Use of the book drop is encouraged for returning items, but we will also have book return totes at multiple places in the library.
- Please limit your visit to browsing our collection, checking out your items, and then exiting the building. We’ve removed all seating in the library with the exception of the public computers.
- Library use is at-your-own risk; we cannot guarantee virus-free materials or equipment, but we will do our best to follow sanitizing procedures.