Help us fill our display case with your works of art!
Fold, tear, paint, & glue a book to make an awesome art piece!
The library will supply the books; you supply the creativity!
1. All ages can enter. Three age categories (Child 0-10, Teen 11-18, Adult 19+)
2. Entries may be folded books, altered books, painted book pages and more! Let your imagination guide you.
3. Entries will be accepted between 10/8- 10/12.
4. Community voting will take place from 10/15- 10/26. Stop in the library to vote!
5. A Prize Basket will be awarded for the most voted art in each age category.
Stop by the library to pick out the perfect book to create a masterpiece! Once your piece is complete, bring it to the circulation desk anytime between 10/8- 10/12 to showcase your art.
Voting results will be announced on Monday, October 29th.